About Role: The Senior Information Security Engineer of Wells Fargo India ERM teams will be responsible to design/manage the Role based access provisioning for the Enterprise. We are looking for a RBAC developer who can jump in and start working with very little assistance, with or without complete project documentation. Strong knowledge in IAM, RBAC skills, application development knowledge and automation skills are required.
- Good understanding of Identity Access Management, focused on coarse-grained provisioning of access tied to business, application, or enterprise (aka birthright) roles for the advancement and next-generation maturity of the IAM strategy.
- Responsible for working in an Agile Environment and supports and contributes technically to enable IAM to deliver key deliverables in our strategy: to centralize core and critical assets to one strategic platform and support the creation of birthright or enterprise roles in alignment of our RBAC program.
- Supports and provides complex technical expertise for technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services.
- Contribute as a key player in the building of the framework, tools, services, and governance process execution and provides recommendations and support related to changes in the technology stack supporting role-based access.
- Support and contribute to development of specifications for IAM projects.
- Participates in the development of technical support strategies and plans.
- Recommends solutions related to automation or manual provisioning and/or certification processes in response to complex business problems.
- Able to harmonize and plan the implementation of longer-term design solutions or projects with interim solutions or workarounds.
- Acts as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and process re-engineering to improve delivery.
- Identifies and drives resolution of complex network, hardware and software issues.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Works in partnership with technical lead and identify solutions to incorporate roles and access for employees combined/mapped, such as email, and remote access.
- Partners and leads security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Serves as a Technical IAM resource to handle issues on centralizing core and critical assets to one strategic platform.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff whenever required.
- 7+ years of information security experience within complex corporate IT environments and with enterprise application integrations.
- 7+ years of experience in implementation of Identity and Access Management solution (from multiple vendors like SailPoint, IBM, Tuebora, Gurucul) and/or in Role-Based Access (RBAC) control and the development and maintenance of user roles.
- 7+ years of development experience using Java SE.
- Implementing and testing java-based applications.
- Efficient Java debugging skills and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Ability to design and integrate new IAM solutions with existing infrastructure.
- Has leadership skills. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Self-driven to optimize and refactor/engineer solutions with minimal maintenance overhead.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Technology /Engineering.
- At least one or more certifications such as IAM tool specific certification.
- Knowledge of information security concepts. Deep working knowledge of at least one IAM tool.
- Experience with directory management applications such as LDAP/Active Directory.
- Experience with operating systems and relational database management systems such Linux, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with issue and change management and with associated tracking tools (Remedy, Service Now, etc.) to meet defined SLAs.
- Familiarity with Agile or Rapid Application Development methodologies.
- Strong passion, ability, and desire to stay “hands-on” in the processes.
- Emotional intelligence – Ability to strike the right balance of leading and listening.
- Banking Industry knowledge.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.