About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer for Technology Infrastructure.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
In this role, you will:
- Lead and participate in the design, implementation and oversight of highly complex data protection security solutions.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Resolve security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate risk remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead a team to achieve objectives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting in complex technical environments
- 4+ years of experience supporting data transmission solutions (i.e. email messaging, web proxy, firewall, etc.) in a large enterprise
- 4+ years of experience leading and directing the activities of technical staff
- 2+ years of experience with DLP and other Data Protection solutions
- Experience securing cloud data storage or transmission solutions
- Experience with application support in Linux and Windows server environments
- Experience performing technical product assessments, including development of implementation plans, in a large enterprise
- Experience with scripting tools such as bash, python, powershell, etc.
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting network transmissions using tools like Wireshark or other packet sniffer/analyzer tools
- Experience mentoring/guiding less experienced staff
- 2+ years of experience with encryption technologies
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced critical thinking, problem solving and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Security certifications such as CISSP, GIAC or equivalent
- Cloud certifications such as AZ-900, MS-900 or equivalent/higher
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.