At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Commercial Loan Servicing Representative in Commercial Capital Operations as a part of Wholesale Lending Operations Division. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
This role supports loan trading, principal investment, and SBA trading desks in the settling of trading activity. This position is responsible for performing the loan documentation function for the trading portfolio and booking/reconciling all P&L and interest fees. In addition, reviewing trade settlement documentation and working with the middle offices to resolve discrepancies quickly and validating G/L entries from trade settlement and principal transactions.
In this role, you will:
- Service commercial real estate loans including construction and problem loans, and may include commercial real estate agency loans
- Provide direct customer service and acts as primary servicing contact for the loan
- Support less experienced loan administrators in providing resolutions of inquiries and complaints
- Determine appropriate course of action and conduct investigative steps to fully identify customer issues
- Perform complex administrative and customer support tasks by managing daily schedules, and providing work direction to the team
- Assist in setting performance standards, and recommend process or policy improvements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review moderately complex loan servicing documentation language, book and fund new loans and modifications, including reviewing of input
- Monitor collateral and prepare payoff letters, releasing collateral; customer research and billing; obtain insurance information and monitor ongoing coverage
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced individuals
- Respond independently to complaints escalated at the highest level
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced loan administrators and perform quality assurance and approve the work of other staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 4+ years of Commercial Loan Servicing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Proficient in Loan IQ
- Excellent knowledge of Syndicated Lending and Commercial Lending
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and conflicts at the immediate and root-cause levels
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Sound critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Excellent business communications skills and be recognized as someone who delivers extraordinary and superior customer service
- Candidates must be willing to work additional hours as needed.
- 1525 W W T Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262-8522
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.