About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join Home Lending in Consumer Technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
4+ years of Site Reliability Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
Thorough understanding of Production Application Support processes, including ITIL methodology
Understanding of application environment implementations, including on prem, client server, on prem cloud (Azure or Pivotal Cloud Foundry), hybrid cloud and public cloud
Experience using and configuring Continuous Integration Continuous Deploy (CICD) tools including Jenkins, Aritifactory, Udeploy as well as Terraform
Experience with building Automation playbooks with Ansible or equivalent
Experience implementing application Observability through tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Elastic, BigPanda (AIOPS), Grafana, Microsoft Application Insights
Understanding and experience in implementing infrastructure and application resiliency – load balancers (F5, AVI) and data replication techniques
Experience supporting Java and .NET applications, RDBMS experience with Oracle and MSSQL; MongoDB a plus
Periodic availability for evening and weekend On-Call
Expectation of at least 3 days per week in office
NY - $100,800 - $179,2000
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.