About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Systems Architect...
In this role, you will:
- Lead in component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Develop and maintain business system and corporate architectures
- Review and research complex technology and system assessments for component architecture
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives
- Produce project architecture designs
- Ensure applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture
- 4+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
- 3+ years of knowledge on Virtualization solutions such as VMware.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in working utilizing domain driven design, event driven architecture using open-source frameworks such as Axon, Spring Boot.
- Experience with non-relational databases and frameworks experience working with Neo4j, Mongo, AllegroGraph, Hadoop, and Cassandra.
- Good Knowledge of DevOps processes, CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, uDeploy, Git, Nexus etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture for any of the top providers AWS, Azure or Google (certification is a plus).
- Solid understanding of architecture frameworks and developing large platforms, roadmaps and automation.
- Exposure and knowledge of Next Gen Technologies like Cloud, Containers, Agile, etc.
- Experience delivering projects using agile methodology in Scrum/Agile environment preferably SAFe.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Financial industry background & experience.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Security architecture, SSO, Identity federation using SAML, OAuth2/OIC.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Telecommuting is not an option for this position; hybrid model allowable
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.