About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant to join the Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) in Capacity Planning. The Senior Lead Analytics Consultant position will be a key member of Capacity team and play a significant role in the team supporting forecast modeling and capacity planning for the ECMO. This individual will interface across multiple layers of Business Support and Operations Leaders within ECMO and will have specific responsibilities supporting multiple functional areas managing forecast modeling and capacity planning.
In this role, you will:
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Previous capacity management, forecasting, and staffing model experience with focus on long term planning
- Prior leadership experience with direct or indirect reports
- Experience influencing business leaders on capacity/staffing budget management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills with proven ability to work in a matrix environment
- Strong ability to operationalize a strategic plan
- Ability to proactively manage and mitigate issues
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing to travel up to 5%
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.