At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital and Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
About this role:
Wells Fargo Gateway is seeking a Senior Lead Digital Product Manager, Credit Cards (Team of Teams Leader) in Strategy, Digital, and Innovation (SDI) Team. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
The Digital Credit Card Sales and Service team is responsible for the development of strategy and implementation of Digital Credit Card acquisition and servicing capabilities and journeys/experiences, which enable customers to research, apply for, on board, and manage their credit cards.
The Digital Credit Card Sales and Service team is currently recruiting for two Team of Teams Leader positions, one for the ‘Become a Customer’ scrum teams and another focused on ‘Manage My Relationship’ scrum teams.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the development and execution of complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have impact across the enterprise with broad impact
- Act as key participant in large-scale planning
- Review and analyze complex digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area
- Influence digital strategy for the business line requiring in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area requiring strong understanding of the business, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements
- Lead a broad team of digital professionals to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Potentially lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor
- Co-lead quarterly digital portfolio planning
- Ensure high quality, digital portfolio quarterly planning
- Ensure digital portfolio is aligned with business stakeholder priorities
- Ensure digital portfolio system impacts are identified
- Ensure business features are decomposed, refined, sized and ready for scrum acceptance
- Ensure deployment strategy, team capacity and team assignment is aligned with digital stakeholders
- Ensure digital portfolio is represented accurately in the Jira toolset
- Ensure new business requirements are assessed, prioritized, and integrated in the digital portfolio
- Provide consultation for annual capacity planning
- Monitor and track work across the digital portfolio
- Ensure conflicts and escalation are resolved in a timely fashion
- Provide reporting to the broader digital portfolio managers
- Attend key team events such as scrum of scrums and product management synchronization
- Ensure teams within the digital portfolio are working efficiently, effective and optimized for success
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong experience of managing intake and a portfolio of work across multiple agile scrum teams
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of credit card industry experience
- 3+ year of Agile experience
- Experience with digital software product management in the financial services industry
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- A Customer Experience Focus: Staying connected to customer and business needs.
- Developing Digital Credit Card Vision & Strategy: Develop feature road maps, and digital customer and banker journeys in partnership with the Line of Business, technology and teams across the Enterprise.
- Partnering with Agile teams to define epics, features and user stories to drive Objectives & Key Results and Key Performance Indicators. Ensures implementations meet Legal, Risk and Compliance requirements. Represent Line of Business needs & priorities within the Digital teams.
- Partnerships: Collaborating with Digital, Technology, Line of Business, Risk and other partners to support Consumer Credit Card and co-brand products and implement digital customer experiences such that customers can quickly, easily, and securely satisfy underwriting and regulatory needs.
- Innovation: Drive innovation to achieve business Objective & Key Results and Key Performance Indicators.
This role will not be a telecommuting position and will follow a hybrid office model. Candidates must be willing to work out of one of the following locations approximately 3 days a week.
New York, NY
San Francisco/ Bay Area CA
Pay Range$138,500.00 - $287,600.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.