Corporate Development Separability Lead Business Execution Consultant
Corporate Development directs all activities for the company that support mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic investments, joint ventures, and work on the Recovery and Resolution Separability capability. The Separability focus area contemplates the divestiture of businesses and portfolios across all of the Company’s major lines of business as part of Recovery and Resolution Planning (“RRP”). The Corporate Development Separability team is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant to support the continued development and maintenance of Corporate Development’s RRP deliverables. Separability planning is key to successful annual RRP plan submissions and demonstrating our ability to execute these divestitures options should the need arise in a Recovery or Resolution scenario.
The Lead Business Execution Consultant will work closely with the Corporate Development team and key line of business leaders while being responsible for the successful implementation of Separability RRP deliverables required for each core business line, including a variety of Divestiture Option Playbooks and Reverse Due Diligence initiatives, and supporting documentation. This position requires both tactical and strategic execution in order to meet the yearly objectives defined by the regulators for RRP.
- Responsible for the end-to-end planning, tracking, communication, documentation, and execution of all Separability deliverables and objectives, including:
- Prepare and maintain project plans and status reporting
- Develop and present Separability kick-off presentations with key stakeholders
- Providing guidance and reviewing Separability RRP plan content (e.g., Divestiture Option Playbooks) for clarity and conformance with established best practices
- Support annual RRP plan cycle playbook preparation steps using a cloud-based platform
- Effectively lead and document routine workstream meetings and ensure active engagement from all required stakeholders throughout the development of all deliverables and committed milestones
- Collaborate with functional partners (e.g., Legal, Human Resources, Enterprise Transition Services) and other stakeholders to create execution plans and ensure all deliverables and objectives are successfully met per the intended scope and timeline outlined in the RRP Program calendar
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the various core business lines and Corporate Development leaders
- Participate in broader Corporate Development activities and consult around potential impacts to the Separability program
- 4+ years’ experience in operational Project Management
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience executing in a matrixed environment and engaging with senior stakeholders to achieve common business goals
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with senior leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Proven ability to be solution oriented and be a self-starter with modest direction
- Proven track record of end-to-end implementation/execution of complex projects
- Superior project management skills including the ability to execute/implement multiple projects concurrently, ideally in a regulatory environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.