At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This is a great opportunity to join the Infrastructure Development & Automation team within the Infrastructure Technology Services organization. The team is responsible for delivery of several firmwide applications, common services and platforms for enterprise use.
The right engineer is passionate about automation and working with new technologies. The engineer should be familiar with agile technologies and online collaboration tools that allow he/she to engage with our geographically distributed team. This position will be responsible for full-stack development which can include developing enhancements or resolving bugs in existing applications, developing new applications to support the sunset of older applications and working with ancillary technologies to support application integration and data integrity. The candidate will also be accountable for managing the technical and architectural evolution of our services, working in close partnership with enterprise architecture, product management and partner teams across Technology Infrastructure.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of advanced experience using Python, ASP.NET, VB.Net/C#, Java, or MS-SQL
- 5+ years Rest/SOAP Web-API consumption experience
- 3+ years of experience with Micro Services architecture and development
- 2+ cloud based architecture and development experience
- 2+ years of experience with software architecture design principles and designing software solutions
- 2+ years of Responsive UI Framework s experience (React, Vue.JS, jQuery, Ext JS, Kendo UI and/or Angular JS)
- Well versed in Test Driven Development, CICD and DevOps
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience with Python scripting for infrastructure automation
- 1+ years’ experience with Infrastructure Automation tool – Terraform
- 5+ years’ ASP.Net web development experience
- 5+ years SQL Server developer role experience along with performance tuning
- 5+ years’ experience with Java script, AJAX and JQuery
- 4+ years’ experience designing and developing architectures that promote reusability and clean coding practices
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools and CI/CD pipelines (Ansible/Puppet/Terraform)
- 3+ years’ experience with delivering software leveraging Scrum or Kanban practices
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence and software development tool JIRA
- Azure DevOps experience, Cloud Foundry, MongoDB experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with MS SQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Kubernetes or CloudFoundry a plus
- Experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Application Blocks/Enterprise Library (Data Access, Exception Handling and Logging)
- This position has a hybrid remote working schedule working in the office.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Pay Range$133,300.00 - $237,100.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.