About this role:
This role is for an individual contributor who will be responsible to support Code release during entire SDL cycle over weekdays/weekend and also to support on demand releases.
Team works in 2 shifts between 06:30 AM to 10:30 PM IST and provides weekend support on rotational basis.
In this role, you will:
- Implement application releases, and code deployment in both Production and Non-Production environments for application enhancements and to fix issues or vulnerabilities. The resource would perform application code deployments via TFS/UDeploy tool.
- Coordinate with technology and application teams during Change window, and deploy applications with the assistance of enterprise infrastructure and middleware engineering teams.
- Help with creation, approval and closure of change records
- Provide issue triage support for NON-Prod environments
- It may be necessary to escalate to management for major issues. Communicate status of issues to partners and peers from technology group, application managers and support teams.
- Post Weekly and Monthly metrics to peers.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Applicants should have 4+ years of experience on change and release management
- Person should take care of deployments and responsible to move the code from one environment to other
- Applicants to be flexible in work timings and shift 16*5 (no night shift)
- Solid communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with both functional and technical teams
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Willingness to work on rotational weekend releases
- Having experience on production support is added advantage
- Triage to restore service by involving various stakeholders
- Knowledge on deployment and Servicenow tools
- Having ITIL certification is added advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.