About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking two (2) Senior Information Security Analysts to support the Agile adoption for the team and drive the consistency across the teams in CCIBT (Commercial & Corporate Investment Banking Technology) BISO (Business Information Security Office) while also taking ownership of creating and co-managing with the rest of the team the list of engagements and the routines needed to drive to maintain all projects currently being worked on.
Key to the position will also be robustly driving the completion of the periodic reporting routines using the data at disposal and the engagements ICS has to create a strong and robust method of sharing information while working with other members of the team.
In this role, the Senior Analyst:
- Ensures focus on the core disciplines of information and cyber security within CCIBT and related Group CIO teams.
- Partners with senior Risk and Technology teams on information security related matters.
- Provides strategic consultation to business, technology and risk leadership regarding long and short-range information security requirements and recommends security innovations that anticipate the future direction of the aligned business and technology.
- Assists with monitoring, reporting and tracking of Information Security programs within the lines of business.
- Analysis of risks across the CCIBT BISO Team and aligned businesses
- Identification of emerging and existing risk trends needing additional focus
- Prioritization of risks into a logical and efficient structure to allow improved focus
- Identification of common themes to be communicated to Technology and Business stakeholders
- Provides business perspectives and feedback to Information Security senior leadership and evaluates the appropriateness of policy exceptions and risk acceptances requested by technology and/or line of business partners while responding to business specific information requests.
- Fosters a collaborative environment that ensures timely communication and strong cooperation between Information Security and the lines of business.
- Provides input to the development, maintenance and implementation of the overall WF Risk Management Framework as well as Risk Functional frameworks, policies and standards owned by risk-aligned areas to ensure they are well calibrated and integrated within the line of business.
- Drives the development of information security risk culture within the business and ensures staffing is adequate with appropriate resources.
- Helps to provide point of view commentary for committee and council meetings regarding risks
- Escalates concerns and issues to senior leadership as appropriate.
- 4+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Understanding of technology risk and control
- Experience working in a BISO organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members
- Ability to Travel up to 10% of the time
Compensation range applies to New York City employees.
Pay Range$100,800.00 - $179,200.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.