About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Experience in Business Operations, Leadership, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
Bachelor degree in Business or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Business Resiliency
The Business Resiliency Coordinator supports the work of the Resiliency Lead in the execution, documentation, and maintenance of the resiliency risk management program. The candidate will be expected to take an ownership role in implementing change, resolving issues, and driving operational excellence. The role will directly support documentation and maintenance of BCPs including input and maintenance of data integrity into the BCP system of record. The Business Resiliency Coordinator will work directly with the Resiliency Lead team and may directly interface with Audit, Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, Technology, and Control partners. The role requires a collaborative individual capable of initiating action and managing change in a fast-paced environment. The Business Resiliency Coordinator has business resiliency responsibilities within an individual Business Group/Enterprise Function and must have an understanding of the business or technology the plan represents. The Business Resiliency Coordinator must understand the enterprise operational resiliency standards and how to apply effective planning and management. This includes active facilitation of all exercise and maintenance activities and participation in planned and unplanned events. Other responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain Business Continuity Plans, and ensures they meet Enterprise Business Continuity and Resiliency Planning requirements.
- Conduct, oversee, manage, and document all exercise and maintenance items required in a timely manner as required by the EBCRP guidebook requirements. This may include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Business Recovery Strategies
- Technology Recovery Strategies
- Functional Exercises (including both plan level and enterprise led)
- Quality Review
- Data Validation
- Plan Distribution
- Support the Business Resiliency Manager during an incident to include progress reporting and other necessary activities to facilitate an effective response.
- Review/maintain submitted documentation and artifacts supporting exercise and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate responses to quality review/assessment findings ensuring all identified gaps and weaknesses are mitigated.
- Produce reports as needed to comply with program requirements.
- Communicate and work with Line of Business to resolve recovery gaps.
- Business Resiliency Coordinator team member must stay current with BRDR certification and have a thorough understanding of the Enterprise Guidebook and all the associated updates.
- Support Business Resiliency Managers and Functional Managers to maintain BCP data in the BCP system of record
- Be a SME associated with Enterprise BCP policy and procedures and apply that knowledge to the documentation and maintenance of BCP plans.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality of BCP plans.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.