At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in the Digital Technology and Innovation group which supports evolving digital platforms and enhances integration of the innovation pipeline into our customer-facing capabilities.
In this role, you will:
- Develop reusable components, define accessibility & governance and rollout the components across the digital channel group
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Resolve issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
4 + years of Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Oracle, Hibernate/JPA, SQL, ReactJS, Angular, Kafka/JMS Messaging
4+ years of consultative business analysis experience
4 + years of experience supporting or designing complex production environments
- Back end Development experience with expertise in Java, Spring Boot, JAXRS, SQL, Messaging (Kafka/IBM MQ/Active MQ), Microservices, PCF
- Hands on experience developing APIs and experience working with OpenAPI/Swagger – generating and/update schemas (JSON+YAML / XSD) – API Contracts and API documentation
- Good understanding of security (Sonar/FindBugs/CheckMarx)
- Excellent debugging skills – knowledge of Splunk, AppDynamics
- Hands on experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing. Understand Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI/CD) – knowledge of Gradle.
- Hands on experience developing Reusable Common Components
- Hands on experience in packaging and deploying artifacts to Jenkins pipelines
- Strong in OOAD, Design Patterns, asynchronous programming, design and implementation of Services, applications.
- Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations (preferably in design/development of customer facing large enterprise applications)
- Excellent business communication skills
- Plano, TX
- Chandler, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.