About this role:
This position is within Traded Products Market Risk Capital team (TPMC) and is responsible for conducting market risk Risk Weighted Asset (RWA) analysis, internal management reporting and regulatory reporting for all trading assets and liabilities, including fixed income, equities, commodities, foreign exchange, traded credit, and securitized products. TPMC works with Front Office, Risk Analytics, Market Risk Oversight, Model Risk, Finance, Technology, and other stakeholders to ensure that risk analysis and reporting are accurate and complete. This role will also focus on data management, technical infrastructure, and architecture improvements.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in developing, maintaining, and providing oversight of market, interest rate and counterparty risk activities within Market Risk.
- Perform basic or tactical activities for evaluating risk models and assist in the research of analytical results used by the business to ensure risks are properly identified and consistent with the Risk Management Framework.
- Receive direction from management and exercise independent judgment while developing new risk measures or financial products and monitoring risk limits or capital use.
- Collaborate and consult with management and board of directors to provide periodic or scheduled risk reports that present a companywide view of risk management.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of one or a combination of the following: market risk, Capital Markets, trading, or interest rate risk, desk analyst experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
- Experience/knowledge of market risk, market risk regulatory RWA, data management, finance, technical infrastructure and architecture improvements.
- Capital Markets experience.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel (to include Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs), PowerPoint, and Word.
- SQL experience.
- 401 S Tryon Street – Charlotte, NC
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.