This role is part of a Global Delivery team that provides support for U.S. and international HR processes, and key stakeholders will predominantly be U.S. HR and Digital Channel and Service Delivery Experience business partners. This role reports to the Global Delivery leader for HR India and the Philippines.
Human Resources develops and implements our “employees, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, employee relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR employees, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This role is part of Human Resources and services the Digital Channel and Service Delivery Experience Team.
The Digital Solution Designer will design, test, and measure on-screen digital support and virtual assistant solutions. This role will collaborate with stakeholders across HR functions, processes, services, and products to deliver and measure efficient and creative solutions that meet business needs and boost employee self-service success. The Digital Solution Designer must be able to work with minimal day-to-day direction on multiple high-visibility solutions.
Responsibilities include: -
- Gather information to understand client needs and challenges; use data and knowledge of digital enablement solutions to recommend solutions
- Create prototypes and workflows to illustrate and document solutions, decisions, and approvals
- Design, configure, and/or maintain numerous Walk Me and/or virtual assistant solutions; manage multiple, concurrent projects with overlapping timelines.
- Develop conversational copy; plan, write and edit dialogue/content that makes solutions more human; adhere to brand and UX/UI standards
- Review chat transcripts and case interactions to improve implementations.
- Proactively build measurement activities into the solution. Gather and analyze data to identify trends and recommend adjustments.
- Perform testing and QA activities to ensure integrity of design and optimal employee experience.
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate/collaborate with Wells Fargo's Walk Me Center of Excellence, HR Service Delivery and Recovery, Employee Service product team, HR IT, etc. as appropriate.
- Act as liaison with all groups that impact test and production environments, e.g., release management, tenant management.
- Partner with Digital Enablement Consultants to define use case and align delivery of self-service content.
- Consult with HR User Experience (UX) team to understand user research, accessibility, etc.; incorporate learnings into solution designs
- Learn, document, and apply best practices; seek opportunities for ongoing enhancements and scalable solutions.
Required qualifications: -
- Experience in Online and Digital Product Design, Information Sciences, Graphic, and Visual Arts, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Desired Qualifications : -
- Experience designing digital help, online content, conversation UI, or virtual assistant experiences to enable self-service; preferably using ServiceNow and Walk Me
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Experience taking initiative and working independently in a deadline-driven environment, with attention to detail, and ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities.
- Experience creating compelling conversational UI concepts and translating those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite complexity of the system
- Experience interpreting and translating data to drive data-based decisions and actions
- Knowledge of design principles, standards and UX best practices
- Ability to creatively problem solve and simplify complex processes/issues
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Job Expectations: -
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to work different shifts
Shift timings: 1:30-10:30 pm IST
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.