About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant to join our Structured Products Group Banking team. This role covers jobs responsible for developing, implementing, and executing business initiatives and programs, as well as serving as advocates for Wells Fargo's vision and business plans across business groups.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the SPG Banking Business Managers and group heads to support key business initiatives including client prioritization, budgeting, business expansion, technology initiatives and operational risk initiatives
- Support the development of data quality & analysis that creates best in class business, credit and regulatory reporting
- Preparing presentations on behalf of the group heads and business managers including relevant business updates, market updates, educational materials, etc.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Support the management of all internal functions and projects supporting the business, including Technology, Compliance, Legal, Corporate Real Estate, Business Continuity, HR, Recruiting, Marketing, and Communications.
- Assist business managers with day-to-day operational and risk management of the group including compliance and oversight responsibilities including email reviews, access reviews, regulatory reviews, audit reviews and other operational responsibilities
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Drive special projects on an ad-hoc basis over time as well as partner on broader SPG Banking initiatives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Desired Qualifications, US:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in capital markets, financial services, or consulting including relevant management, project management, and/or investment banking experience
- Knowledge of investment banking and capital markets products
- Proven project management execution skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to analyze data and put it into a presentation format for senior leadership
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Ability to think proactively about the business and issues
- Values and utilizes collaboration but also can work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build strong partnerships within CIB and Wholesale more broadly
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skill
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.