At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant to join the Chief Operating Office (COO) Customer Remediation audit team. The COO Customer Remediation audit team is part of the third line of defense and conducts remediation validation primarily for Consumer & Small Business Banking and Consumer Lending lines of business. COO implements a Remediation Coverage Program driving remediation validation efforts for regulatory findings across Audit. Throughout remediation activities, our vision is to provide perspective, influence, and challenge regarding the company's governance, risk management, and execution of remediations.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in audits in accordance with Wells Fargo Internal Audit policy
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Participate on large cross group projects and mentor less experienced staff
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities to utilize data analysis in the assessment of the remediation strategy
- Train and mentor audit teams in the use of data analysis and data analysis tools
- Navigate within large complex technology environments to locate, validate, extract, and format data for data analysis testing
- Demonstrate credible challenge
- Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner
- Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions
- Effectively document the analysis in accordance with audit policy
- Ensure documentation and reporting are ready for review by managers and more experienced managers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Experience with Issue Validation and Remediation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into action
- Experience in data processing, database programming, and/or data analytics
- 2+ years of SQL and/or SAS programming experience, including automation solutions of medium to high technical complexity
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo businesses, systems of record, and data warehouses
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Pay Range$73,100.00 - $129,900.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.