Senior Analytics Consultant – P3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo in India & Philippines
Wells Fargo in India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai & Manila locations.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,500 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Team Overview - Consumer Data and Engagement Platform (CDEP)
The CDEP group works across the Consumer & Small Business Banking (CSBB), Consumer Lending, and Wealth and Investment Management lines of business to develop coordinated strategies for growth in each of Wells Fargo's customer segments. The team is responsible for designing seamless, engaging customer experiences across products and channels, and building the next-generation digital, data and analytics, and functional capabilities required to deliver toward these objectives.
About the Role
Senior Analytics Consultant (ANC3) role is an individual contributor role that supports Consumer Insights India & Philippines team within Consumer Banking Analytics with analysis and reporting of survey data across Wells Fargo businesses – Consumer and Small Business Banking, Consumer Lending, Wealth and Investment Management, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking. Works independently on project deliverables and reporting to Senior Lead Analytics Consultant or above.
- Working independently to create market research reports to display strong story-boarding skills, especially focused on Customer Experience, Loyalty and NPS research
- Run survey data cross-tabs using available tools - SPSS, SAS and any cross-tabbing tool (preferably Research Q)
- Run analyses on survey/behavior data, including regressions, text analytics and other multi-variate techniques like cluster, random forest etc. using Python, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Play a key role in leading efforts on training and upskilling other team members on various analytical tools & techniques
- Draw insights on analyzed data and present the same in PowerPoint or any other equivalent reporting tool with a compelling storyline and in a visually appealing manner
- Gather and disseminate market/customer/competitors related information to the concerned project manager for planned/ongoing project(s)
- Work closely and independently with partners (internal clients) and senior management stakeholders
- Exhibit industry expertise by attending knowledge sessions, database trainings and seminars
- Organize and participate in CSBB/department-wide initiatives
- Engage with cross culture team members and stakeholders
- Ready to work across geographies (India and USA) and be available during evening/early night hours for overlap with our US partners
- Post-Graduation in Marketing, Statistics, or Engineering.
- 6-8 years in consumer insights/market research and/or consulting analyzing customer survey/behavior data
- Working knowledge of SAS, Python and exposure to analyzing survey data in integration with customer behavior & transactional data. Hands on with survey analytics including regression or any other key driver analyses, sig testing etc.
- Excellent execution ability, detail-oriented, well-organized, committed, and results orientated
- Displays ability to learn and implement new analytical techniques and tools
- Strong communication and writing skills with high proficiency in grammar and articulation of insights
- Must have sound knowledge of marketing data analysis, and its synthesis with non-survey data to generate meaningful insights
- Minimum 6 years of experience analyzing survey data and generating insights
- Be able to create project delivery decks with charts, and strong take-aways and story-boarding
- Persuasive written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in analytical platforms: Teradata, Informatica/Abinitio, Tableau, Excel VBA, PowerBi
- Exposure to the Financial Services (Banking) sector
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.