About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Executive Specialist in Technology as part of Technology Infrastructure. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Provide a high level of professional support which includes a balance of experienced executive level administrative work, as well, as ongoing ad-hoc project and business initiatives such as planning meetings, tracking deliverables and pulling routine reports
- Perform heavy calendaring, complex travel planning, extensive document creation and editing, and preparing expense report submissions
- Support projects
- Assist with budget planning and compile statistical data for financial planning
- Act as information source on group and company policies
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise judgement within defined parameters while developing understanding of the Administrative Support function
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with external customers
- 6+ months of Executive Administration experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting, Teams, and SharePoint) skills
- Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
- Experience reviewing and preparing expense reports for leaders
- Knowledge and understanding of intricate domestic and international travel planning; commercial aircrafts
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Serves as an extension of senior leadership adapting to a culture of partnership, teamwork, results-orientation, and professionalism
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.