About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Equipment Operator in Lockbox Operations. Lockbox is a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline driven production environment. An Equipment Operator performs operation of electronic or mechanical light banking equipment to process daily work. Duties may include: capturing, sorting and/or distributing items or documents using machinery to meet requirements; preparing and organizing work for subsequent processing through machines; executing jobs through PC or CRT; monitoring process; performing routine maintenance and repairs. Works under direct supervision, receiving detailed instruction on work.
In this role, you will:
- Support operation of electronic or mechanical banking equipment to ensure timely completion of workload
- Identify ways to improve individual work processes within established procedures
- Perform routine operational tasks such as capturing, sorting or distributing items or documents using machinery to meet requirements
- Prepare and organize work for subsequent processing through machines
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
Hours and Location:
- 11:00pm - 7:00am or until work is completed
- 1801 Park View Dr SHOREVIEW, MN 55126 United States of America
- This role is eligible for a potential shift differential of 15%
- 6+ months of Equipment Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs (open ended shift)
- Experience interacting positively within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 6+ hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.