About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Systems Architect...
In this role, you will:
- Lead in component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Develop and maintain business system and corporate architectures
- Review and research complex technology and system assessments for component architecture
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives
- Produce project architecture designs
- Ensure applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture
- This role is will require experience and training in Cloud, Data, DevSecOps, Domain Driven Design, Archimedes, Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) fundamentals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: systems, applications, or architecture planning
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing large scale projects/initiatives
- 2+ years of experience creating strategy
- Hands on experience with Azure or GCP BluePrints
- An industry- standard technology certification such as VMWare Certified Professional, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Cloud Database services
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong compute, networking and storage skills
- Product Thinking
- Business/LOB Expertise
- Research and Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Road mapping
Pay Range$96,600.00 - $171,800.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.