About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Securities Sales Program Analyst to join our growing team in Hong Kong.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for the introduction, marketing and sale of Wells Fargo's Fixed Income products.
- Work together with the team to achieve targeted revenue goals on an annual basis.
- Bring in and develop new clients to Wells Fargo platform.
- Support the team in terms of sending daily commentary, runs, axes, and research.
- Generate periodic reports to assist management on strategy planning and business reviews.
- Mobilize and coordinate existing resources within Wells Fargo to facilitate Wells Fargo’s objective, e.g. setting up calls with senior personnel of target clients and arranging business events for senior team members.
- Work with other departments (i.e. trading, sales support, client service, marketing, legal, compliance) to ensure that all clients requests, inquiries, post trade issues are managed effectively.
- Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new issues, initiatives and future product development.
- Manage account opening process and coordinate with internal teams to complete the process.
- Assist in maintaining relationships and keep up-to-date on global political, economic and financial trends.
- Keep abreast of new or amended regulations and development of foreign or designated markets and advise Manager of any changes which may affect the decisions and planning in the trading/investment activities.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, compliance, and risk management requirements for the Securities Sales area
- Maintain the highest standards of attention to detail and professionalism.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Securities Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Highly self- motivated; ability to work individually and within a global team.
- Thorough understanding of the investment management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree and HKSI Paper 1 required.
- Relevant Hong Kong license for dealing activities would be beneficial
- Excellent commend in spoken and written English; proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.