About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects
- Manage or participate on large cross group projects and mentor less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Trained on Power BI/ Tableau
- UG/PG degree in technical education
- 4+ years or prior continuous work experience
Specific responsibilities a business intelligence developer are:
- Collecting, assessing, and processing data.
- Supervise data entry in data warehouses.
- Develop policies and procedures for data collection and analysis.
- Implement new data analysis methods.
- Create or discover new solutions for data processing.
- Testing hypotheses
- Developing strategies and roadmaps
- Success control and improvement measures
- Analyze existing applications, fix errors, and optimize tools, processes, and systems
- Maintain and document processes
- Working on Advanced Dashboards, Data science projects and Generate insights for the partners.
Required to have
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.