About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Data Management Analyst...
Wells Fargo, India is seeking a Lead Data Management Analyst. This is an Offshore IC and lead role within DMI, Enterprise Instrument Data Foundation (eIDF) - Data Enablement & Adoptions. Data Enablement & Adoptions involves Techno-Functional activities revolving around integration of different source systems data and enabling data for different regulatory reports, solutions, and specific use cases. This may extend to enable data for different risk reports too. This includes various techno functional analysis for data mapping activities and data comparisons.
The activities in this role encompass understanding source system data, regulatory requirements; performing Tech & Functional analysis, Data Mapping & Lineage, understanding transformation logics and implementing them, coordinating with Technology Team, Business teams & different source system owners, supporting UAT, quality validation and ensuring proper data governance and control in place.
In addition to above mentioned lines, the responsibilities includes :
Doing on-time & quality delivery, Estimation for Book of Work Liaison with stakeholders/Technology Partners & providing supports to ensure deliverables are in line with business strategy Providing detailed techno functional analytical insights & apt reporting with a broad enterprise-wide focus and mindset Acting as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using data quality reports, process definition; participating in improvement to re-engineer processes for greater efficiencies Assessing Risks, ensuring mitigations, escalating issues/defects & working with technology partners to research and remediate as needed Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions / issues, assess user needs and recommend changes Providing direction & guidance to Junior Team Members in delivery Identifying risks and providing mitigation plan (Risk Management)
Overall Experience & Qualifications :
- 10+ years of experience in Risk/Financial/Regulatory data handling & reporting
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Data Mapping or Data Modeling
- Preferred Competent qualification in Finance – MBA (Finance)
- Competent qualification in Technology – B. TECH/B. E/ MCA
Functional Skills & Experience:
- Sound knowledge & good working exposures with one or more of the following: Credit & Market Risks, BASEL Norms, Funds Transfer Pricing, Asset-Liability Management, Regulatory Reporting
- Good understanding of Banking Products
- Knowledge in General Ledger is an advantage
- Banking Domain Understanding w.r.t US Geography is an advantage
- US regulatory reporting experience is preferred
Technical/Process Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of Data-warehousing Fundamentals and experience in Source-Target Mapping, Lineage Tracing, Data Governance
- Sound in SQL [Oracle/Teradata], Hadoop platform, Hive
- Good experience of working in Agile Methodology
- Experience in any ETL/Reporting Tool is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience performing Data mining, Data profiling and analysis of data; Analyze and understand complex Data Transformations (DT)
Other Skills & Experience:
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Traits of Ownership & ability to drive deliverables with minimal guidance
- Result-Oriented mindset and demonstrating traits of being thoughtful & innovative
- Ability to inculcate and follow good Team Dynamics/Team Hygiene
- Good Experience & Understanding of Business Contingency & Compliance
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.