About this role:
The Senior Project Coordinator will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the Wells Fargo enterprise, and as such offers the opportunity to build a diverse set of project experiences and perspective. This role will provide an internal resource pool for both cross-enterprise initiatives and under-served areas of the company who do not otherwise have access to this capability within their own groups.
Senior Project Coordinators are expected to take ownership and accountability in coordinating activities with high level stakeholders in a project life cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) in support of large-scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity.
Key Responsibilities for a Project Coordinator include but not limited to:
- Maintains project documentation (e.g., meeting minutes, issues log, change control log, etc.) and ensures posting of documentation to project s approved document repository and web site if applicable.
- Responsible for managing the support and provision of project tools and equipment, updating the project sites and performs updates to project management system of record.
- Produces status reporting, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of costs incurred.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards including performing centralized project set up and/or maintenance for all projects and programs in corporate risk.
- Generally, functions as the administrative support that coordinate activities in support of a Project or a Program Manager within a project or a program which may include one or more of the following:
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Acts as a point of contact for communicating project information and updates
- Helps identifies project/production issues and escalates to avoid project delays
- Schedules problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions
- Assists the project manager with entering financial forecasts to establish baseline financials, helps track, update and report on financials.
- May assist the project manager in any of the project functions at the direction of the Project Manager or Program Manager. Duties may include helping complete the risk analysis, implementation readiness and maintaining the project schedule.
- 5+ years of project coordination experience and/or 2+ years of project management experience
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Bachelor's degree
- Has experience working on large-scale organizational change initiatives
- Ability to operate effectively within a matrixed organization
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
- Comfort with ambiguity and an orientation towards change
- Should have good amount of knowledge in Project Management standard / delivery methodology:
- PMP and/or CAPM
- Knowledge on Tools below are added advantage
- Project Management /Program management domain
- Clarity Tool
- JIRA Align Tool
- Confluence Tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/products (MS Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, One Note, etc.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in satisfying customer and enterprise need
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience performing moderate to complex administrative tasks under a Project Delivery Environment
Candidates must be willing to work in McKinley Hill, BGC Taguig City, must be willing to work on the night shift
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.