About the Role
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical/data and/Human Resource Technology background with a proven record in handling multiple projects/priorities. In this role the individual will lead a team and help in a) preparing executive management reviews, reports, data analysis and communications; b) implementing change management initiatives; c) designing and running business processes; and d) Manage activities that support the operational infrastructure, performance, and efficiency.
- Manage and develop teams of individual contributors and managers in roles with moderate work complexity and risk in the business area supporting HR technology
- Work with more experienced management to develop and execute business strategies
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development within the functional area
- Provide expertise for technical, operational and processing functions related to the team
- Work with a senior management team in data gathering and analysis to drive the design of near-term solutions where appropriate. Solutions may require identifying and solving for a combination process and technology gaps
- Analyze and translate information into actionable and insightful reporting and tools.
- Develop automated solutions supporting the team’s processes.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Produce executive management reviews and other similar communications for distribution within and outside of the department and serve as a liaison for internal & executive communications
- Generate reports, metrics, and communications
- Design and implement business process improvements
- Assist in implementing change management initiatives
- Organize meetings and follow through on Action Items
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following in leading cross functional/virtual teams to support initiatives that are of medium complexity:
- Executive Management Review Coordination: Produce executive review material (e.g., power point and succinct narratives).
- Visualization: Expert-level skills in creating graphics to effectively convey complex messages and stories
- Change Management Initiatives: For specific initiatives, lead or assist in implementing changes
- Business Process and Project Management: Improve and redesign business processes and implement process changes; administer business policies/processes
- Business and Data Analysis: Analyze and summarize business and performance data
- Organization: Adept at organizing events and meetings and at following through on actions to ensure successful outcomes
- 15+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, HCM implementation ( preferably Workday) , or strategic planning and Human Resources
- Minimum 5+ years of financial services experience
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience delivering agile transformation project methodology
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Experience in Workday HR will be an advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company
@RWF22- Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.