About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Senior Manager. The role covers jobs responsible for activities that support the operational infrastructure, performance, and efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of individual contributors and managers in roles with moderate work complexity and risk in the Operations functional area
- Work with more experienced management to develop and execute business strategies
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development within the Operations functional area
- Develop and implement business unit strategies
- Provide expertise for technical, operational and processing functions related to business unit
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of Operation management functional team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with moderate complexity within scope of responsibility across business lines or functional areas
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Engage and influence stakeholders, internal partners and peers associated with the function or affected by its outcomes
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Operations
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of management experience
- With MBA is desirable
- 20+ years experience in the Contact Center or Financial Services industry
- Have been in a senior role (VP and up) for a minimum of 3-4 years.
- Worked with an international financial institution
- Experience with loan origination space.
- Experience with both voice and non-voice operations
- Experience working in a matrix organization, supporting several stakeholders
- Have led and deep familiarity and knowledge around process improvements
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.