Wells Fargo is seeking a Project Manager
In this role, you will:
- Participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components and identify opportunity for smaller scale, lower risk projects such as initiation planning, executing, controlling, and closing within change management
- Identify and capture basic project dependencies and interdependencies, ensure alignment of actions and artifacts with project policy, methodology and appropriate business deliverables are produced, maintained and milestones are met
- Exercise independent judgment to guide project plans, budgets, resolution of issues and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines
- Present recommendations for setting, tracking, and managing project financials and develop business related tasks for project planning and tracking
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in identifying, analyzing and reporting the risks related to immediate deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts, sponsors, stakeholders, project roles, direct managers, program leads, project individuals, risk managers, business partners and outside vendors
- Experience in Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Possess a proven ability manage project that create efficient and effective processes and controls with a goal to minimize systemic and systematic risks. The individual will need to be able to demonstrate they are able to: Manages strategic and tactical execution of components of the change book of work primarily impacting the EMEA/APAC region in line with existing governance structures in region and across International as well as Enterprise Change Management policies and procedures. Change may be change the bank or run the bank in nature and executed via large programmes of work, projects or in business as usual.
● Collaborating with the business, defines the required product, operating model or infrastructure changes are with the various impacted parties and works with the project managers to build this into the roadmap and delivery plans
● Serve as a trusted subject matter expert to the Markets Change Lead as well as business leads, business COOs, sponsors and programme managers on initiative sizing, scoping, and ensuring objectives and delivery of the regulatory change book and cross-regional change activities adhere to overall regional strategy.
● Partner with key stakeholders in the CIB and International COO teams in relation to Enterprise and Internationally driven change portfolio that impacts the region.
● Ensure changes to the business driven through BAU and project/programmes are sustainable and effectively embedded into business as usual.
● Preliminary analysis to determine the most appropriate solution to achieve strategic goals, through detailed analysis of the business need, feasibility studies, benchmark/trade-off analysis, and development of high-level business requirements.
● Working with end users, testers, to help develop use cases and analyse defects to support fixes and enhancements.
● Providing training and coaching of technical and operations users, managing cultural changes required to achieve benefits of the new solution.
● Assist in monitoring and guiding all new or proposed change initiatives to align to the regional strategy and support business leads to make informed and strategic prioritization decisions and manage internal and external dependencies.
● Analysing complex regulations that may span multiple businesses, jurisdictions and summarise for others who may have a less technical background.
● Contributing to preparation of project cost, timeline and skill-based estimates.
● Partner with key stakeholders to achieve signoffs and approvals when required. Ensure Group Portfolio Delivery (GPD), technology, and policy stakeholders are in agreement on approaches and actively supporting delivery through a formalized intake process that includes a thorough impact assessment stage to include Regional and International COO stakeholders from technology, finance, controls, etc.
● Support analysis and decision making with a specific focus on both business and region-specific impacts associated with new initiatives, projects, and changes to policies, procedures and processes
● Assist the business and COO teams with the development of business cases and benefits management, providing advice, subject matter expertise and constructive challenge where required.
● Support COO/ project and programme teams to engage the business and other key stakeholders effectively to deliver change and develop supporting communication plans where required.
● Create an environment where team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them, provide ongoing coaching and feedback to support ongoing development of the EMEA change management team.
● Attend and present at regional operating committees, project/programme steering committees, as well as leading workshops.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.