Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Audit Manager for the Enterprise Technology Audit Group Information and Cyber Security Audit Team. This team supports the coverage of Wells Fargo’s core Information Security and Cybersecurity controls (e.g., Cyber Threat Fusion Center, Data Loss Protection, Security Information and Event Management, Cryptographic Services, Patch and Vulnerability Management, Network Security Management, Third Party Information Security Management etc.) You’ll be part of a team that provides audit coverage of the controls and tools that provide the front-line protection for the Bank’s critical systems and data. Given the dynamic nature of the external threat landscape, you’ll be exposed to cutting edge technology and threat management techniques. We’re looking for team members that have a passion for Cybersecurity and a continual thirst for knowledge in this fascinating and critical space!
As a Lead Audit Manager at Wells Fargo you will work to identify risks and communicate clearly with cross functional partners across offices, time zones and possibly hemispheres. You will be part of a team of control experts who deliver objective and reliable results. You will be part of a highly competent and diverse team that provides independent and objective assurance, proactively monitors and address key metrics associated with audit plans, project management activities associated with audit execution, while leveraging data analytics to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Please note this is an individual contributor role.
In this role, you will:
- Lead multiple concurrent projects that are generally moderate to large in size and moderate to high in complexity
- Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance
- Ensure documentation and reporting are ready for review by managers and more experienced managers
- Demonstrate credible challenge
- Evaluate and provide appropriate solutions for complex problems
- Demonstrate passion to quickly learn and adapt
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding across multiple Cyber Security topics or develops knowledge in a critical subject matter area
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the financial, operational, technical, and regulatory environment across multiple businesses or develop excellent subject matter knowledge in critical areas of the business
- Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions
- Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner
- Exhibit appropriate judgment regarding issue notification, issue draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports
- Develop and maintain excellent business relationships within Internal Audit and with teams companywide
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of IT Audit experience focused on information/cyber security
- Experience at a large financial institution or Big 4 Accounting firm.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Knowledge of IT, information security and Cloud management and control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53, CIS Top 18 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL).
- CISSP, CCSP, CCAK and Ethical Hacker certifications would be highly regarded, as well as CSX Nexus Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Audit Certificates from ISACA.
- Audit experience within one of the following areas: Information/Cyber security, IT governance, Infrastructure, Risk Management or Application Security
- Experience working in a highly formal audit environment, including preparation of formal test of design and test of effectiveness work-papers, sample selection through use of formal sample selection tools, process and control flow-charting, and audit methodology compliance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders.
- These positions are open to the following locations: Charlotte, NC; Addison, TX; West Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; St. Louis, MO; Wilmington, DE; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA Denver, CO and San Antonio, TX.
- Must be able to work in the office 3 days per week
Pay Range$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.