About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Control Management Specialist who will be part of our Control Program Management team for our Wealth and Investment Management group. Support WIM Operations Group Leaders and WIM Operations Control Leader during Transformation efforts in ensuring effective front line risk identification, measurement, monitoring, controls and mitigation; counseling business leaders on risk, issues, and remediation
In this role, you will:
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Control Management functional area
- ·Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls
- ·Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Provide guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of business specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations
- 5 - 10 years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 5+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in risk management demonstrated through work or military experience
- Candidate must be a Bachelor's Degree holder or higher
- A deep understanding of enterprise risk management framework including risk identification, risk appetite and strategy, risk-related decisions, processes and controls, risk analytics and governance.
- Working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) concepts and policies across risk types (regulatory, financial crimes, credit, operational, etc.)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.