About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Data Management Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- BS/BE/BTech degree or Masters/Advanced Degree in Information Technology/Computer Application/Computer Science/Management
- Languages: Advanced SQL, SAS(Base & Advanced)
- BI Tools: Tableau/ Power BI, Alteryx, Essbase/SMARTView & Excel/VBA
- Big Data, Azure/AWS Cloud, RDBMS
- Deep knowledge of aspects of Data Engineering and Data Modelling
- Experience in working/supporting on building DataMarts and Data Lakes preferred
- Knowledge of Python/R
- Financial services experience (Credit card knowledge is a plus)
- Strong analytical, technical and domain skills, high conceptual problem-solving mindset, high level of comfort in dealing with high volume and veracity of data, “white space” problems
- Demonstrated experience with techniques, programming, and tools relevant to Meta data mapping and analysis including a high level of proficiency with large databases/data warehouse (Oracle, Teradata) and tools such as SAS / SQL. Experience with SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Experience in supporting data modeling, ETL development, data warehousing, data pipeline and data lake creation projects
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, data ingestion, data wrangling and visualization tools for Oracle/Azure/GCP/AWS
- Ability to articulate business problem statement into technical requirements
- Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Management skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.