At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant.
Supply Chain Management aligns with business leaders across the enterprise to deliver advantageous supply solutions with acceptable third party risk. Our global team specializes in strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, procure-to-pay capabilities, and timely supply chain analytics.
We also connect with our communities through supplier diversity outreach and by embedding socially responsible strategies into our sourcing processes.
We are seeking an experienced individual to lead key efforts within our Enabling Capabilities function.
Enabling Capabilities oversees programs and strategic initiatives related to optimizing business processes, technology and utilizing data strategies to support the continuous improvement of the organization.
The Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant will report directly to the Head of Enabling Capabilities focused on strategic planning and execution of data and technology related initiatives, focusing on common master data process across systems and line of business (segments) involved throughout the Supply Chain Management lifecycle, automate and tightly integrate process and data, leverage a standard master data technology for master data, ensures compliance with all Data Governance standards (including Data Quality).
In this role, you will:
- Act as the product manager for supplier master data management system
- Lead master data management initiatives
- Drive strategy and direction for data-driven solutions to business problems
- Communicate and collaborate with supply chain professionals, technology, finance, lines of business, control and risk related teams in driving data related initiatives at an enterprise level
- Identify opportunities to simplify, automate and continuously improve Supply Chain Management processes, technology and data
- Utilize Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Understanding and demonstrated use of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Practical experience in driving data management solutions and governance
- Execution of multi-generation roadmap for supplier master data
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization, business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience and understanding of implementing automation and machine learning capabilities
- Experience and understanding in aligning to data governance standards
- Experience and understanding of third-party regulatory guidance
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Senior analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining techniques
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain data / systems
- 10% Travel Expected
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.