About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Function team, providing coverage of Enterprise Finance, Human Resources, Public Affairs, Legal, and Strategy, Digital and Innovation Group portfolios.
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in complex initiatives on selected domains
- Assure quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions
- Review and evaluate user needs and determine requirements
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications
- Create test data and conduct interfaces and unit tests
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices
- Understand and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes and recommend solutions and process improvements
- Assist other individuals in advanced software development
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of SQL development
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow BCM, ITSM, Common Services Data Model, and/or custom workflows
- 1+ years of ServiceNow Automated Testing Framework
- 1+ year of development in an agile environment
- 1+ years of experience working with Azure Cloud Framework
- Some experience with Rally or JIRA tools
- Support and development of ServiceNow BCM (Business Continuity Management) module, in addition to the common services data model and custom workflows
- Solution design and problem / resolution analysis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a scrum team to design, implement, and support IT solutions to business needs
- Translate business needs to technical solutions
- Perform data analysis and design
- Design data interfaces
- Foster a collaborative environment by actively participating in requirements and design discussions
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.