About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a ServiceNow Architect to join our Enterprise Function team, providing coverage of Enterprise Finance, Human Resources, Public Affairs, Legal, and Strategy, Digital and Innovation Group portfolios.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives on selected domains
- Ensure systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk
- Define opportunities to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost
- Lead, design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Mentor less experienced software engineers
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years ServiceNow experience
- 3+ years of Service Now Automated Testing Framework experience
- 3+ years of SQL development
- 1+ years of development in an agile environment
- 1+ years of utilizing JIRA as a product and scrum backlog management tool
- Complete cloud certification within 6 to 9 months
- Translate business needs into system solutions
- Collaborate closely with team members to design, build, test, and implement system solutions
- Solicit input from experts on other teams to ensure solutions follow best practices and maximizes the abilities of the current framework
- Lead technical team by encouraging and fostering a collaborative environment
- Ensure best practices are followed and ensure out of the box solutions are utilized with minimum customizations
This position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.