About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of quality control individuals
- Ensure quality for a specific focus of the business or a segment of the overall quality program
- Monitor methodology, quality scorecards, and reporting
- Establish root cause and develop comprehensive reports and recommendations
- Perform analysis on budget, products, processes, or programs as necessary
- Provide input into the development of service level agreements
- Identify deficiencies and recommends corrective measures
- Coach staff to ensure resolution of issues
- Write and conduct performance evaluations
- Advise staff on complex issues and problems where expertise is required to interpret and administer policies, guidelines or processes
- Identify and provide input regarding quality program design, performance trends, innovations, or necessary changes to improve quality or service levels
- Be active in daily operations or provide oversight through lower level managers
- Provide guidance and feedback to correct performance
- Communicate company and unit policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensure standards are created and maintained
- Make employment decisions and sets performance standards
- Represent the department on broader initiatives
- Collaborate on or create approaches and plans to correct problems
- Participate in or provide research of special projects as assigned
- Ensure effective communication and adherence to company and unit policies, procedures and practices
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Quality Assurance
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- College Graduate in any field
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- 5+ years of overall experience in voice function or equivalent preferably in MNC bank
- 1+ years of Leadership experience
- Testimonials/certifications from organizations worked in recognition of achievements
- Upkeep high performance standard with team's performance meeting expected levels and going beyond at times
- Develop knowledge and skill as needed to deliver high quality of work
- Nurture and develop talents to establish SME capabilities and future leaders as part of succession planning
- Engage in value added initiatives beyond normal course of responsibilities
- Maintain zero tolerance in compliance of regulations and internal policies/guidelines
- Maintain highest level of risk management of service delivery
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.