About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant.
About the Role
The Customer Remediation Verification (CRV) team is responsible for performing frontline testing to verify execution of Enterprise remediations (across all Business Groups/Enterprise Functions), as expected. The team is organized by 4 distinct teams including Program Management, Strategy, Data Analytics and Transactional Verification. The newly formed comprehensive team is accountable for assessing accuracy and completeness of remediations and evaluating the detailed execution of these efforts against documented plans and standards.
The Customer Remediation Verification Team is looking for a Business Execution Consultant to join the CRV Program and Governance (P&G) team. The CRV P&G team is a centralized, function supporting the execution of all CRV related steps by providing program, governance, and coordination support to the CRV Strategy, Transaction, and Data teams. Additionally, the P&G team manages the CRV owned technology and tools utilized by the CRV team including JIRA , CRV Shared Drive, SharePoint site , templates, etc.
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate experience managing and executing independent reviews as well as identifying and escalating risks within a fast paced and evolving organization. Specifically, experience is preferred in managing/auditing/testing highly complex customer remediation activities. This position must be capable of initiating action and possess strong execution and relationship management skills across all levels and functions. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for excellence and results, and personal accountability for achievement and outcomes
The Business Execution Consultant will have the following responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key performing indicators, to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Responsible for conducting quality reviews for the verification processes and tasks performed by CRV team members on a daily basis.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Supporting US Functional Manager in training and mentoring new team members.
- Performing self-assurance activities (SAA) on CRV activities. Responsibilities include scoping and planning QA review on assigned processes; time management of QA review schedule to ensure timely completion of QA review/test plans.
- Conducting monthly monitoring of key delivery activities to ensure processes meeting SLA/quality targets.
- Leading the assessments, drafting and partnering with business/Control consultants to respond to new/edited controls and/or metrics.
- Reporting findings and providing recommendation/trending on assigned review activity status, including testing, periodic evaluations and other monitoring, along with rating to business and key stakeholders
- Overall, 5+ years of experience, with 2+ Years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Critical thinking with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency in English. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to know your audience
- Experience with developing and creating documentation for support and training activities
- Ability to effectively collaborate, partner, build relationships and influence across multiple lines of business at all organizational levels
- Ability to prepare reporting, metrics and presentation materials for various levels of leadership
- Proficiency with MS office Suit (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Good to have data reporting and BI tool experience
- Track record of working in a team-based environment to solve business challenges
- Ability to drive quality and consistency across the program
- Experience in the development of testing plans and procedures
- Ability to multitask efficiently while paying close attention to detail
- Listens without interrupting, asks clarifying questions as needed, forms judgements with consideration
- Experience evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls; additional experience analyzing business and/or systems changes to determine impact.
- Familiar with various quality assurance techniques.
- Audit or internal control evaluation experience
- Ability to influence and consult internally.
- Strong risk and control fundamentals.
- Written and oral communication skills
- General awareness of operational risk management in the financial services industry.
- Experience in assessing risk, reviewing risk ratings, and identifying control deficiencies.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and deliver results quickly.
- Capable to deliver high quality output.@RWF22
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.