In this role, you will:
- Provide service to customers who come to bank branch counter
- Handle the documents provided by customers in accordance with the Bank Policy and Procedure
- Handle logistics relating to the documents submitted by customers
- Handle customer queries over phone and email
- Processing of Trade transactions including examination of documents under letter of credit, LC advising and payment processing.
- Provide support in retention of existing clients and referral of international banking issues within trade services
- Issue, advise and direct collections in accordance with Trade Services standards
- Amend letters of credit and process documentation
- Identify opportunities for growth opportunity through client referrals
- Receive direction from leadership while developing understanding of trade services, policies, and procedures
- Process complex letters of credit documentation
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- College degree or above with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Trade Services required.
- Hands on experience in MS Words & Excel
- Exposure in computerised banking facilities
- Good command of spoken and written English and spoken Cantonese would be an added advantage.
- Good team player and willing to learn
- Experience in handling Document examination, Trade Payments or any other Trade Processing would be an added advantage
- CDCS or CITF or CSDG certification would be an added advantage
- Fresh graduate or less experience will be considered as Trade Operation Specialist.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.