About the Role
The Senior EMEA HR Project Manager is a key member of the EMEA HR team, actively owning and driving forward strategic HR and business led projects. The role requires an experienced project /initiative manager who is a strong influencer, communicator and is focused on high quality, at pace delivery. Wells Fargo and the HR function is on a significant change journey and this role is key to helping deliver that vision for Wells Fargo International Regions. The successful individual will be comfortable operating in a highly evolving and complex environment whilst achieving results.
In this role, you will:
- Lead end to end, large and complex, cross HR COE Solutions and projects including initiation, scoping, planning, execution, and closure that make a lasting positive impact to both the business, HR and the employee experience
- Work in close partnership with and influence multiple stakeholder groups both within HR and the various lines of business / support functions to develop clear project milestones, roles and responsibilities and timelines
- Ensure key milestones and deliverables are met at pace and on time
- Provide clear and regular status updates to the relevant HR leaders and key stakeholders, including escalating risks and issues early and driving to issue resolution as required
- Work with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, solve problems and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo strategy and policies and business line objectives
- Work in close partnership with the wider International HR Portfolio Delivery team to understand & apply the appropriate project methodologies as required
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement strategic projects in a multi-location, international matrixed environment with a keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice
- Track record in providing excellent HR client support as a trusted, business driven, results oriented project manager
- Strong consultative approach – listening, coaching, and influencing skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly across multiple stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Understanding and experience of leading on EMEA based initiatives, experience of the UK/Ireland financial services regulatory landscape would be a preference
The role is a Fixed Term Contract initially for 12 months with potential to extend further / transition into a permanent role. Wells Fargo operates a Hybrid working model combining office and home working
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.