About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Data Management Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- Develop and lead programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities
- Design and conduct complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps
- Analyze, assess, and test data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met
- Identify data quality metrics and executes data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures
- Develop recommendations for optimal approaches to resolve data quality issues
- Develop and implement plans for assessing the quality of new data sources
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members
- Drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact
- Leverage domain expertise and data, business, or process analysis to inform and support solution design
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility
- Participate in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies
- Provide input into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and experienced leaders
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Data Management and Data Governance experience
- InfoLease SOR (system of record) and Lease Connect SOO (system of origination) or related leasing or loan system experience
- Commercial Banking data experience
- Experience working with complex and evolving data initiatives
- Demonstrated working knowledge in data governance, data management, data compliance, metadata management, change management, and organization design
Experience working and collaborating cross-functionally and across lines of business with ability to institute strong data standards supporting multi-year strategic data objectives
The responsibilities of the Senior Data Management Analyst will include:
• Acting as ABOs for ABLL applications
• Providing the business requirements for their applications
• Reviewing the application control plan maintained and provided by the technology manager for the application
• Understanding their application’s security plan and providing input on recommendations for plan findings and gaps as part of ISRA process
• Providing business attributes about their applications in the AppOne tool and certifying them bi-annually
• Ensuring compliance with the Data Management Policy for their applications (providing business metadata / approving data dictionaries, assessing and approving data quality controls, remediating data quality defects and issues, supporting data privacy initiatives)
• Meeting requirements of the ALM Policy for their applications and participating in application lifecycle management, such as sunrise, maintenance, and sunset
• Driving compliance activities for their applications, including records retention, application access & security, regulatory & risk reporting, business continuity planning, and technology asset management
• Identify an alternate ABO in AppOne for their applications, as well as other SMEs, in partnership with Technology Managers
• Partnering cross-functionally with Access Management, Information Security, Automated Controls, Accessibility, and Data Governance
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.