About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Scrum Master in Strategy and Execution
Digital and Analytics (D&A) Team
Scrum Master will be part of the Commercial Banking, this team delivers data and analytics to Treasury Management business and other LOB partners as well as enablement tools while optimizing tools integration and the user experience.
The Digital and Analytics team is deeply embedded with our TM teams and internal partners, ensuring we stay directly aligned to the objectives of the business
Candidates must be willing to work in night shift or overlap few hours with the US Pacific / Eastern Time zone, depending on the assigned projects.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate the scrum process with cross functional impact that involve moderately complex projects, non projects, or maintenance work
- Guide the scrum teams to follow Agile and Scrum practices to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint
- Optimize scrum team velocity to identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance
- Deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met
- Partner with discipline managers about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards
- Facilitate the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the teams
- Collaborate with product owners, program or project managers to communicate delivery of work product from the team and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Overall 8+ years of work experience with 4+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master or related role in an environment that was applying Agile principles, practices and theory
5+ years of solid experience in Project Management
Experience working with global and diversified teams
Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
Experience as a practicing Scrum Master experience with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in projects & programs.
Knowledge about burndown and burnup metrics, velocity, and user stories etc.
Hands on experience on adopting tools like JIRA / Confluence
Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Excellent leadership, organizational, and time management skills
Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
Ability to influence and direct activities of resources outside of direct control
Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills for various levels of audience
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with focus on implementation and fully accountable to results under tight deadlines
Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Ability to work in a rapidly changing fast-paced, multi-task environment
Flexibility with the ability to adapt and evolve with changes in priorities, project directions and software development procedures
Emotionally intelligent and self-motivated servant leader
• Experience working in co-located and globally distributed Agile/kanban Team setup
• Previous experience in Data or ETL, visualization projects could be an advantage
• Strong attention to detail and dedication to high quality deliverables
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to identify and use empirical data to identify areas of improvement
• Strong communication, facilitation, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Ability to influence without authority
• Proficient in situational awareness and conflict resolution
• Proficient in continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Experience with writing effective user stories and acceptance criteria
• Knowledge of patterns and practices for effective facilitation of Agile teams
• Strong team building skills that are effective with teams of different sizes that may be at various levels of maturity and distributed or co-located
• Experience with workflow and collaboration tools, such as Confluence, Jira and Jira Align
• Curiosity and awareness of software development lifecycle, agile software development, test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery, product centricity, and scaling frameworks
• Ability to teach concepts that mature teams and enhance understanding of Agile practices
- Good understanding of various Data Domains and particularly in IT Data Domain.
- Manage one or more co-located Agile kanban Teams, working closely with the Functional/Technical Product Owners in US
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.