At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant in Commercial Banking as a part Global Treasury Management CIB Segment Solutions & Advisory team.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives for business development including those that are cross-functional with broad impact as it relates to Global Treasury Management and Corporate and Investment Banking clients' working capital and liquidity management needs.
- Act as key participant in growth opportunities with Global Treasury Management and Corporate and Investment Bank clients as it relates to Working Capital and Liquidity Management Solutions, Initiatives and Advisory.
- Ensure adherence to compliance regulations and policies within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Perform research within Business Growth Strategy functional area, identifying and selecting best channels and product combinations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of coverage in marketplace and to meet the unique needs of customers
- Make decisions in developing strategies to enhance growth opportunities leveraging working capital and liquidity management tools across CIB Client Segments for Global Treasury Management, and advocating for new tools to enhance growth strategies (inclusive of business case creation) and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in Business Growth Strategy functional area, products, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Meet business objectives within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Collaborate and consult with Business Growth Strategy managers, colleagues, stakeholders, bankers, sales consultants, product managers, and both business and industry leaders, including internal or external customers to grow market share and meet customer needs
- Create working capital/liquidity management thought leadership materials to present or train others to present to target clients.
- Serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years' experience in Global Treasury Management/Global Cash Management working capital / liquidity management experience.
- Expertise in Cash management/liquidity management products and structures
- Experience in Treasury Management Advisory and direct client discussions
- Experience in driving industry outcomes for business growth
- Working knowledge of emerging working capital/liquidity management technologies and channels
- Ability to have strategic discussions with both clients and internal stakeholders (product management, strategy, sales, operations) on working capital and liquidity management solutions to meet client needs and business growth strategies across all CIB client segments
- Ability to create and articulate client solution requirements and business case to inform Global Treasury Management solution investment decisions.
- Ability to participate in and lead Global Treasury Management Industry discussions with peers and clients to inform solution, product, and strategy.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Pay Range$115,900.00 - $206,100.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.