About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Project Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components of moderate complexity within change management and contribute to project plans and budgets, work with users to understand complex problems and bring issues to resolution in accordance with change management timelines
- Review and analyze moderately complex business organizational systems and navigation to anticipate change impacts while ensuring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement strategies
- Analyze or resolve resource requirements, project dependencies, planning or progression, financials management, status reporting, effective communications, ongoing risk adaptation, appropriate escalation strategies and implementation while leading team to meet change management deliverables and leveraging solid understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation
- Collaborate and consult with project coordinators, business partners, project staff, stakeholders, and project leads in times of highly unusual or complex ambiguity and achieve project goals and established timelines in coordination with more experienced management
- Execute matrix managing other project managers and project coordinators for projects
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.