About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Software Engineering Senior Manager...
In this role, you will:
Provide hands-on leadership to the broad development team responsible for building and enhancing the Customer Relation View platform on Salesforce as part of our frontline enablement strategy. You will interact closely with multiple stakeholders in and outside technology organization to ensure quality deliverable on a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage multi-release multi-complexity projects.
- Accountable for the overall delivery for the product / application - ensuring quality of code and adherence to committed timelines.
- Work with product managers in understanding the business roadmap and help develop compelling capabilities that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Interpret BRDs & functional specification documents and design technical and quality specifications.
- Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for application development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work managing the schedules.
- Provide technical/coding direction and guidance on complex logic, being hands-on with technical design & development.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts, wherever needed
- Interact effectively and manage partnership with global Partners to deliver successful business results based on Technology requirements.
- Closely work with the Technology Leads, Application Architects for the safety and soundness of the assigned applications work on delivering Proof of Concepts, generate ideas for Continuous Process Improvements
- Responsible for developing people and manage Talent effectively
- Managing overall performance of the team members and ensure to build and sustain high performance work culture
- Hiring the right talent to meet the business need
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent and Must have 15+ Years of overall experience and proven record of leading and managing a minimum size of 15+ Technology Team members
- Strong experience in building solutions on force.com platform features and functionality; and experience with delivering integrated solutions using Salesforce platform and various integration systems & technologies including Mulesoft, Informatica, Java/SpringBoot, Apache Camel.
- Experience in Salesforce Apex coding & Lightning component development
- Good knowledge of Salesforce administration, deployment, performance monitoring, backup and recovery
- Strong hands-on experience of working with and buildout of transformational agile teams for enterprise scale application development.
- Technology-oriented, experience managing products with technical complexity and interdependencies.
- Ability to deliver and engage with partners effectively in a multi-cultural matrix environment by demonstrating co-ownership and accountability in a matrix structure.
- Ability to motivate a big workforce to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Should possess Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across organizational lines and with virtual team members.
- Provide effort estimates, identify resource needs, and enforce project and delivery standards.
- Create visibility of technology delivery through reporting / metrics for WF India leadership.
- Strong demonstrated people development skills to hire, coach, develop, and mentor team members.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities effectively (Technology, People, Process or Partner).
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.