At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Bankruptcy Processor as part of Transactions & Processing. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Monitor complex accounts to ensure they are properly coded, documented, and in compliance with guidelines
- Identify opportunities to streamline procedural processes
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional and operational tasks relating to bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
- Receive guidance from Lead or Management and escalate issues
- Interact with immediate team, mid-level management, attorneys, debtors and court personnel
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Loss Prevention, Bankruptcy or Customer Service experience in the financial industry, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Customer service inbound and outbound experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with the secure and unsecure credit cards
- Experience using ECAR, FDR
- Hybrid Schedule 1 week in the office and 1 week remote
- Hours of Operations 8am- 5pm Monday- Friday
Required locations for this position are:
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
REASONABLE COMMUTE :
Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to listed locations in the posting but will have the option to work from home.
This position is temporary work from home until the business resumes normal business operations.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.