At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant to be part of the Operational Resilience Transformation team. The Operational Resilience Team is responsible leading the multi-year effort to strategize, define, and implement the operational resilience program within the enterprise. This individual will interact with a varied levels of the organization and help lead the effort
In this role, you will:
- Act as a Business Execution advisor to leadership to drive performance and initiatives, and develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders and senior management
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges related to Business Execution that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, and understanding of business, delivering longer term and large scale solutions
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership for implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large scale and cross organizational
- Lead team meetings or steering committee to facilitate decision making and support implementation of recommendations and plans
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of businesses and serve as an experienced advisor to the leadership
- Provide direction to a cross functional team using business expertise
- 7+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Product Management, Product Development, Process Management, Change Delivery, or Agile Product Owner experience
- High level of capability and experience in presenting both in the spoken and written word
- Agile certification is a plus
- Experience with Data Management, strategy, reporting metrics
- Relationship building at senior levels and ability to drive decision making through a consensus building approach
- Ability to influence and manage cross functional work streams to execute quality projects on-time
- Experience leading systems projects with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience with Service Now
- Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories
- Experience gathering and translating technical requirements that have clarity for scrum teams to implement
- Experience with consulting, implementing, and product ownership
- Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes
- 3 days on site two days remote
- Travel as required
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.