About this role:
This Senior Analyst will join Enterprise Metadata and Lineage, reporting to the leader of Metadata Operations. The role will lead the metadata communications and marketing workstream, enabling adoption of metadata vision, standards, processes and tools. The subject matter will require technical aptitude yet business friendly applicability for this role to reach effective messaging for his/her deliverables. This Senior Analyst will lead change management to support compliance with the enterprise data management policy and metadata issue remediation. Responsibilities include central oversight of communications standards and strategy; development of written and visualized content for diverse audiences; management of department shared mailboxes and distributions lists; and leadership in overall department brand management and storytelling.
In this role, you will:
- Lead metadata communications and marketing workstream.
- Act as a reputational risk manager and metadata brand steward.
- Consult and develop communication plans and story boards for metadata governance needs.
- Develop user centric communications, procedural documentation and learning aids to enable metadata vision, processes and tooling capabilities
- Produce executive level business reviews to demonstrate metadata measurements, roadmaps and accomplishments.
- Produce digital newsletters containing technical and business content reaching broad audiences.
- Manage department distribution lists and subscription models.
- Manage central shared mailbox addressing general metadata governance inquiries and support.
- Host focus groups in partnership with Metadata Relationship Management to measure the voice of the customer and in turn integrate actions to improve customer sentiment or accelerate adoption.
- Continually improve the effectiveness and efficacy of our department messaging to grow adoption.
- Adhere to enterprise data governance standards and procedures.
- Consult and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of metadata standards and processes
- Partner with various groups and levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design/ implementation and remediation execution.
- Facilitate cross organizational change to align with metadata strategy and a risk based approach to metadata management.
- Facilitate staff engagement programs targeted at people growth and development.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years learning and/or communications development and implementation
- 2+ years moderate to large scale implementation experience
- SharePoint Online and/or Microsoft Teams design and development experience
- Journalism or corporate communications experience
- Brand management and marketing experience
- Work from Office 3 days a week with 2 days remote work from home
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.