About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Due Diligence Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Own client onboarding process to mitigate risk through a due diligence process
- Participate in conducting less complex client due diligence processes, research and identify opportunities to mitigate risk
- Consult and provide support to interpret policies, guidelines and governance programs
- Support business in execution of due diligence reporting processes and controls
- Review and analyze client onboarding processes or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables
- Aggregate, evaluate and report results and escalate where necessary
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the due diligence function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, managers and internal and external customers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Due Diligence experience, or equivalent (including risk management, client service, operations support, or business process management) demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Due Diligence, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.