Specific responsibilities include :
- Creates, schedules, and sends executive level, LOB internal, and enterprise email communications in a proprietary in-house email system (TM Mail) leveraging HTML and Dreamweaver skills.
- Digital publishing across internal, external, enterprise, and division website portals.
- Works with communicators and leaders to orchestrate and oversee content publishing and email distribution for complex program deliverables, including enterprise initiatives that may span several months in overall duration.
- Independently consults on the capabilities of publishing and email platforms in order to execute delivery needs.
- Maintains strong knowledge of coverage and workflow calendars to ensure publishing and distribution expectations and timeframes are met, and engages other appropriate resources as needed.
- Creates and provides email compliance and distribution related reports.
- Upholds high levels of quality, brand, and template standards, while maintaining a focus on teamwork and collaboration.
The Content Management, Publishing & Distribution team is part of the Communications & Brand team within the Public Affairs function.
The role requires team members to work in rotational shifts to provide a 24x5 cover to India, Philippines, EMEA and U.S. stakeholders. Majority of the shifts will be in U.S. hours (EST & PST). Also, must provide holiday cover (on local holidays) to support the team with the workload.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital publishing, working with content management systems, communications, digital customer experience, or operations
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience supporting publishing and distribution across Multilanguage audiences.
- Experience with MS Office suite (Work, Excel, SharePoint), content management systems, HTML, Dreamweaver, and Eloqua or similar email subscription-based services.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and other website and email tracking tag strategies.
- Experience with online accessibility standards and how to maintain ADA compliance.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.