Why Wells Fargo:
We ranked #3 on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list – and #1 among financial services companies – as a best workplace in the U.S. We’re proud of our employee-welfare-centered business approach and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the richest benefits packages in the industry. Our Total Rewards program focuses on wellness, work-life balance, and the financial health of our employees. Our customers invest with us, we invest in you. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you! Apply today.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant to support our TASD - Global Operational Excellence Team. The Senior Business Execution Consultant will be a part of global data analytical projects, build outs and implementations, provide data analysis with the ability to synthesize data into a consumable “story” to executive and senior leaders, will lead and work with a high degree of autonomy in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners. Business Execution covers jobs responsible for developing, implementing, and executing business initiatives and programs, as well as serving as advocates for Wells Fargo's vision and business plans across business groups. For additional information on lines of business, refer to the external Careers Site at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Participate and work on data analytical projects, build outs and implementations
- Provide data analysis using various systems i.e., Power BI, Workday, Tableau reports/dashboards to make presentations to executive and senior leaders
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- You will lead and work with a high degree of autonomy in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical and critical thinking skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and people analytics
- Experience with data analytical projects, build outs and implementations
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) communications skills, with the ability provide data analysis and make presentations to executive and senior leaders
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Workday reporting experience
- Knowledge of Power BI, creation, and understanding of Tableau reports/dashboards
- Ability to develop reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills.
- Data analysis and documentation experience with the ability to synthesize data into a consumable “story” for stakeholders
- Proven ability supporting many high priority, high complexity, and high-risk efforts simultaneously
- Demonstrate strong influencing, collaboration, and decision-making skills across various stakeholder teams to ensure alignment and drive progress toward a common business objective
- Working knowledge of Agile/Kanban/scrum ways of working
- Position will require onsite presence in a hybrid capacity 3 days in the office 2 days remotely
Selected candidate will be required to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: Des Moines, IA; Charlotte, NC; Philadelphia, PA; Minneapolis, MN; Irving, TX, San Antonio, TX; Phoenix, AZ; St. Louis, MO; Salt Lake City, UT; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Boston, MA; Raleigh, NC; Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA
NY - New York Pay Range 100,800 – 179,200 annually
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.