About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst...
This role is onsite in our Chandler, AZ location and is not a remote position.
In this role, you will:
- Provide information security consultation to improve awareness and compliance with Enterprise Information Security policy, processes and standards
- Perform remediation of security assessment review issues, complex ad hoc data, and reporting to support information security risk management
- Provide guidance and direction in reviewing assessment findings and mitigating controls to optimize information security
- Identify and direct information asset portfolio reconciliations and certifications
- Provide advanced data aggregation and data of information security risk exposure
- Develop and deliver Information Security Education Awareness and Training in accordance with the Enterprise Information Security Program standards
- Review draft and proposed control standards for business impact and recommend modifications or clarifications as required
- Conduct security control testing and consultation with stakeholders
- Evaluate and interpret internal and Enterprise Information Security policies, processes and standards, and provide recommendations to improve them
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Provide application and cloud security assessments and recommendations.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff
- Interact with internal customers
Required Qualifications US:
4+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
2+ years of Information Security reporting and analysis experience
2+ years of cyber security incidents and events investigation experience
- Information security experience including experience in one or more of the following security disciplines: information security monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, host/network forensics, cyber-crime investigation, penetration testing, business continuity, or cyber threat intelligence
- Experience in Azure, Google or AWS Cloud
- Knowledge and understanding of security analytics including: incident response and a digital forensics discipline
- Splunk, , Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), MITRE ATT&CK Framework experience.
- Experience/Understanding in working with Cloud Security architecture, DevSecOps integrated processes for code deployments, network and data security architecture using RBAC and ABAC for the AWS/Azure platform
- Experienced in implementing or integrating the Cloud native technologies such as Active Directory Security Center, Threat Analytics, Defender, Sentinel, Key Vault and Key Management Service, and Group Policy for users.
- This position will require some on-call, weekends, and holiday work as needed.
- This position may be for our weekend shift, Thursday - Sunday morning shift OR Monday - Thursday evening shift. (10 hour days).
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.